Ceramic floor tiles
Ceramic floor tiles are mainly made of sand, clay and other natural materials.
After pressing under very high pressure, they are baked at a temperature of at least or greater than 1200°.
If desired, we would like to provide a detailed explanation of the different types that are produced.
Ceramic tiles are:
– Durable, frost- , scratch-, and acid resistant
– Natural appearance
– Available in different sizes and designs
– Can be used both indoors and outdoors
– Due to the latest new techniques, any look can be produced, such as wood, concrete, metal look, etc.
– Very maintenance-friendly
– Environmentally friendly: Ceramic tiles are also recycled, “Cradle to Cradle”. They are ground again into powder, pressed and baked again.
Tiles selected by COMINOTTO comply with the strictest European standards. We will be happy to give you more information on request.